Take THAT, Vince Lombardi.
In addition to that pearl of wisdom, however, I have compiled a brief list of additional life lessons from the 3-and-under set that may be of help to you in today’s epic matchup:
- If you’re using something and someone else takes it away without asking, go get it back.
- If something is too heavy for you to move by yourself, get some friends to help you move it.
- If you need something, ask for it with your words and your signs.
- Sometimes you just need a timeout.
- If you’re outside, you can use your outside voice.
- Now is what matters. Not before and after. Just right now.
- No matter what, at the end of the day, you get to have a bottle.
I can already feel the excitement of this game like electricity in my body. (Granted, some of that may be partially attributable to the fact that I’m still on a bunch of pain meds after having outpatient surgery on Thursday, but I’m pretty sure I’d feel like that anyway.)
Kick ass and stay safe, my friends. Oh – and even if you don’t think you have to go potty, you should probably try anyway before you get all your outside clothes on.
See you soon…
the first fan family